I have questions about tickets I bought / want to buy using Lyte.
Last Updated -
- How do I buy tickets through Lyte?
- The Lyte ticket exchange is only available for sold out shows at participating venues. If the show you want to buy tickets for is sold out, look for the Find Fan Tickets button on the event page. Just click the button to start the process!
- See if you can request tickets to a sold out Ticketfly event here: https://uselyte.com/events/ticketfly/
- How much will tickets cost on Lyte?
- Lyte’s pricing is dynamic & tied to demand. The price of tickets may be higher or lower than the face value of the ticket. See Lyte’s FAQ page for more info.
- Can I buy from Lyte if I don’t have a Ticketfly account?
- What if I bought a ticket off Lyte and I need a refund for a canceled or postponed show?
- Since you purchased your tickets from Lyte, Lyte will be responsible for your refund. Contact email@example.com.
- What do I need to pick up tickets bought through Lyte?
- If you bought tickets to be picked up at will call, you will need a picture ID that matches the name on the order (this is the name you entered when making your ticket request). Be sure you also have your Ticketfly order confirmation number. This is a 12 digit number that begins with 09. This number is not the same as your Lyte ticket request number.
- For Print At Home or Mobile tickets, just show the electronically delivered ticket upon arrival.
- Didn’t get a Ticketfly order number after requesting through Lyte? Perhaps the ticket request wasn’t fulfilled, or there was a typo in the email address. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find this article helpful?