I have questions about tickets I sold / want to sell using Lyte.
Last Updated -
- How do I know if I can I sell tickets I can't use to Lyte?
- See which Ticketfly events you're able to sell your tickets to Lyte to here: https://uselyte.com/events/ticketfly/
- What happens when I sell a ticket to Lyte?
- Lyte will make you an offer for your tickets, you can either accept or reject the offer.
- If you reject the offer, you keep your tickets.
- If you accept the offer, Lyte will pay you for your tickets and they will be transferred automatically to Lyte. You’re all done!
- How much will Lyte pay for my tickets?
- Lyte’s pricing is dynamic & tied to demand. The price they offer may be higher or lower than the face value of the ticket. See Lyte’s FAQ page for more info.
- What if I want my ticket back from Lyte?
- Once you’ve sold your ticket to Lyte, you’ve relinquished ownership of the ticket.
- How do I get a refund for a ticket to a canceled or postponed show if I sold the ticket to Lyte?
- For canceled or postponed shows, you can contact Ticketfly Customer Support. Be sure to include your original Ticketfly order number with your inquiry.
Did you find this article helpful?